BOSE 402 II PRO AUDIO SPEAKERS PAIR
1 in stock
The Bose 402 Series II loudspeaker is a 120-watt speaker intended for
permanent installations and portable use indoors and outdoors
- Voice and music reproduction over a broad dispersion area
- A rugged, portable enclosure with metal grille
- Slim, beautiful styling in black
- Weather-resistant design to ensure consistent performance indoors or outdoors
- Each 402 Series II loudspeaker uses
- four (4) 11.34 cm full-range drivers mounted in symmetric vertical pairs on a faceted Articulated array loudspeaker.
- The drivers feature low-impedance, edge-wound Ferrite V ceramic magnets, and molded polyester frames.
- Their progressive cone and motor system gives them high line excursion capability and power output.
- Environmental durability constructed into soft parts – cone, surround
- and coated onto the hard parts of the driver.
- These materials enhance the weather resistance of the loud speaker when it is installed outdoors.
- 402 Series II loudspeakers are used in combination with the PANARAY system digital controller or the Bose 1600 or 1800 amplifiers. The amplifiers work in combination with the 402 plug-in EQ card to provide active equalization for the system.
90Hz to 16kHz ±3dB
91dB-SPL @ 1W, 1m (pink noise)
Maximum Acoustic Output
111dB-SPL @ 1m (pink noise)
115dB-SPL @ 1m (IEC
Dispersion (–6dB point, average,
Long-Term Power Handling
Dimensions: 23.25″H x 8.1″W x
7.25″D (59 cm H x 21 cm W x
18 cm D)
1 in stock